How it Works Spring Exit
Spring exit features:
- Ability to adjust the exit diameter of the TapeFormer by small fine adjustment amounts.
- Adjustment of the spring pressure.
- Availability of different springs lengths.
- A constant pressure is applied to the cable maintaing a tight wrap.
- The Spring allows for small changes in the cable diameter while maintaining a good tape wrap.
How it Works Closing Exit
- The top overlap is closed down resulting in no gap.
- Tightly wrapped tape.
- Less likely to require closing dies.